Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you agree to the "Terms and Conditions of Use" of this website, all applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Each Medley ID user must agree to the age requirement that the user must be 13 years of age or older.
- Each Medley ID user must agree to an understanding that their account may be banned under the authority of Medley Studios, and it is under Medley Studios's authority to decide if/when the user should be unbanned.
- Each Medley ID user must agree that they are completely responsible and will not hold Medley Studios liable for their actions in the real world or in any virtual world or environment.
- Each Medley ID user must agree with the above conditions in order to maintain ownership of their account. Otherwise, the user is forbidden from creating a Medley ID.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Medley Studios's website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Medley Studios's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Medley Studios at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Medley Studios's website are provided "as is". Medley Studios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Medley Studios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Medley Studios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Medley Studios's website, even if Medley Studios or a Medley Studios authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Medley Studios's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Medley Studios does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Medley Studios may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Medley Studios does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Medley Studios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Medley Studios of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Medley Studios's website shall be governed by the U.S. state of Delaware law and U.S. federal law without regard to its conflict of law provisions.